The H Group Blog
Investment and Financial Planning news from some of the best in the business.
A Very Interesting Quarter
Ron Kelemen - Tuesday, October 04, 2016
The path to a good year in the financial markets doesn't always follow a straight line. The third quarter of 2016 began with a cloud of uncertainty following the Brexit vote, and had its ups and downs as July, August, and September progressed. But it ended well. Here's our 2016 Third Quarter Update we sent our clients this week to put it all into perspective.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- The Weekly Review May 29, 2018
- The Weekly Review May 21, 2018
- The Weekly Review May 14, 2018
- Are we in for another round of high oil prices?
- The Weekly Review May 7, 2018
- Weekly Review - April 30, 2018
- Weekly Review - April 23, 2018
- Weekly Review - April 16, 2018
- How meaningful are these ongoing tariff threats?
- Weekly Review - April 9, 2018