The H Group Salem Blog
Our Periodic Table of Asset Class Performance
Ron Kelemen - Tuesday, January 10, 2017
No single asset class is the best performing year after year. They rotate over time, sometimes dramatically in just one year. Every year we update our "Periodic Table of Asset Classes" or as we sometimes call it, our "Skittles Chart." We also include a balanced portfolio of various asset classes, as indicated by the yellow. As you can see, it will never be the top performer, nor at the bottom because it is a weighted average. To view this fun chart in PDF format, please click here.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Women's Worth | Free Financial and Estate Planning Seminar
- Key Numbers for 2018
- 4th Quarter & Yearend Portfolio Review
- Video: When Will the Bull Market End?
- Is Santa Real?
- The Rise of Cryptocurrencies
- Reflections on a 35-Year Career
- Getting Into the Holiday Spirit
- Top 5 Ways Tax Reform Will Impact You
- Finding the Best Way to Give