The H Group Salem Blog
Our Periodic Table of Asset Class Performance
Ron Kelemen - Tuesday, January 10, 2017
No single asset class is the best performing year after year. They rotate over time, sometimes dramatically in just one year. Every year we update our "Periodic Table of Asset Classes" or as we sometimes call it, our "Skittles Chart." We also include a balanced portfolio of various asset classes, as indicated by the yellow. As you can see, it will never be the top performer, nor at the bottom because it is a weighted average. To view this fun chart in PDF format, please click here.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Inside the Federal Reserve Board
- Happy Trails, Ron and Kathy
- Bitcoins: Should You Use or Invest in Them?
- What Biases Affect Your Financial Decisions?
- Memories and Lessons from the October 1987 Stock Market Crash
- 1986 + 32 = Tax Reform in 2018?
- Here's Our Take on the Third Quarter of 2017
- Identity Crisis
- More Tips for Identity Safety
- Update: Equifax Data Breach